Solution Architect & Project Manager (.NET )
To qualify for the role you must have:
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading a team, designing and implementing software solutions using the Microsoft Azure stack primarily.
- Helping to build and lead an effective, cross-functional squad practising agile ways of working (Scrum, DevOps, Design Sprints).
- Making decisions about the appropriate use of the stack (including C#, .NET Core, Angular, ReactJS, SQL, NoSQL, DevOps, etc.) to deliver maintainable, extensible outcomes for our customers while avoiding technology proliferation.
- Team Leading and Mentoring team members.
- Design and develop highly scalable enterprise systems based on business needs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions using agile methodology.
- Design and customize the software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Convert legacy applications to modern technologies using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Create and maintain technical design documents based on user requirements.
- Work with IT teams to setup new application architecture requirements
- Coordinate releases with Quality Assurance Team and implement workflows and better source code integration.
- Implement build process and continuous build integration with Unit Testing framework.
- Perform data analysis using SQL Server.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business needs from both technical and business perspectives
- Assist and mentor Senior team members to enforce development guidelines.
- Take technical ownership of products and provide support with quick turnaround.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Skills and attributes for success:
- 12+ years of software architecture and development experience with strong hands-on skills, expert level understanding of architecture and design patterns with a solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming (required).
- Proven experience of leading 10+ members team
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of working with international clients
- Must have experience with Cloud with MicroServices
- 5+ years of experience developing .NET Core solutions leveraging SOA (in particular ReST services) for synchronous and asynchronous communications between components
- Expertise in .NET technologies, ReST services and client-side integration via JSON for interfacing and building required services (APIs) to communicate with existing product suite
- Advanced skills in both relational (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis) databases, in-memory caching and optimization
- 2+ years Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), including the development of reports (RDLs, complex stored procedures, subscriptions, ETL packages using SSIS & T-SQL queries).
- Experience in front-end technologies like Angular/ReactJS.
- Must have experience in Docker/Kubernetes(AKS), Azure Networking, Azure Application Gateway, Azure DevOps, and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of implementing caching using Redis
- Knowledge of Event-Driven Architecture, Rabbit-MQ would be an added advantage